We're on landscaping post #3 and there's still more to go...
But progress is good!
And patience is a virtue...
Brian has put an EXTRA lot of hard work into this project [with a little bit of help from his brother and an even tinier bit from my dad] + everything he touches turns to gold, so I'm pretty sure we're gonna have the best damn landscaping wall in the subdivision. That blessed perfectionism... Gets me every time.
We were thinking it would be best to throw down some mulch now and save the planting for spring, but the raw truth is that neither one of us know jack about flowers or bushes or miniature trees so we desperately need the winter months to research! ;) And I'm not known for having the GREENEST of green thumbs [yes, we will refrain from posting pics of all the brown plants I've parched in the past], but maybe by next spring I'll master that trade.
ANYWAY...
You go, baby! Thanks for making the front wall look great!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.