Wednesday, November 13, 2013

- B&A: Guest Bedroom #1 -

Project: Goodbye House, Hello Home!
~ Guest Bedroom #1 ~



~~~~~



Paint color:


A few details I love: 
  • Chevron canvases.  Bought this material [on sale, obvi] at Jackman's Fabrics and went to town with a staple gun. I definitely recommend it for your next planned rainy-night wine-guzzling project. 
  • Curtain.  My mom sewed this with more material from Jackman's. We have elephant material just sitting in a stash for when this "guest bedroom" becomes a "nursery"... But not yet. Yellow curtains shall remain for now.
  • Reused furniture.  I had this IKEA dresser chest and bookcase in my apartment for a few years. Love being able to reuse everything; and it looks different and awesome in a new space! 

Goodbye house, hello home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.