Friday, November 22, 2013

- B&A: Guest Bathroom -

Project: Goodbye House, Hello Home!
~ Guest Bathroom ~


~~~~~




Paint colors:


A few details I love: 
  • Granite vanity top. The splotches in this countertop really tie in every color of the bathroom!  We got it in "remnant form" from E&B Granite. 
  • Crosses.  I wish that I was a crucifix person [mostly because I am a Catholic person and it comes with the territory], but sadly I am nottttt. I hope my plethora of Irish Catholic ancestors are not cursing me from heaven... Hmm. So instead, I picked out this collage of crosses; I think it really does the trick!  50% off at Hobby Lobby.  Cant' beat it! 
  • Same toilet as our master bathroom, so I will re-profess my love from the master bathroom post.  Hot off the rack from Lowe's. Super-sucker flush power + handicap height so we don't have to squat toooo low + elongated bowl which is perfff for big-booty-Judies [like me]. Three stars for three stellar qualities. So glad this toity is mine.



Posting the progress:

  • Watch out! ...Who would ever pick this hideous green color, anyway???



This is Brian's favorite place to poop..... It could be yours, too! ;) 


Goodbye house, hello home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.