The Christmas shopping has officially commenced, and I now have purchased/wrapped/stuffed under the tree the PERFECT gift for my dad and Brian...
...[drumroll]...
*ta-duuuuh!*
This gift-o be perfect-o for Brian because a) GO CARDS!, and b) he is skinny and always cold and hates the winter and has to wear like three pairs of long underwear and pajama pants to stay warm. And Dad? Well, he'll probably be sweating his balls off but it's mostly just payback returning the favor of the gift he sent to my bachelorette party...
Yes, no need to adjust your glasses: that IS in fact a pink footy zip-up with a padlock on the zipper! [Sorry to say that those did not make the honeymoon suitcase!!! And did not he know that I much prefer something of this fashion? ...But let us not regress or focus on my ridiculously awesome fun carefree tan blonde and SKINNY bachelorette days...........]
ANYWAY, back to Christmas and shopping and the original intent of this post. I debated on writing this because I didn't want to spoil a most secret Christmas surprise; but being that neither of the two most important men in my life are avid blog readers, I decided to spill the beans. Maybe I should let them open early so they can be twinzzz on our family vacation to Arizona in December?! ;)
Yeah. Most definitely.
Other week highlights:
-- We took some one year anniversary pictures with Paigey, and I can't wait to get them back and order some Christmas cards!
-- Friday night dinner at Jonny's...nom nom nom. And we finally met Baby Dominic! Love him and his chubby little cheeks!
-- Annnnd Saturday night dinner at PW Pizza with our favorite Mercy friends! The pizza was delish and the sangria was to die for and the laughs were, well, constant and continuous. We always have a great time with these crazies!!!
-- Can anyone tell I've been drinking coffee today?!
-- Ok that's enough.
-- Bye now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.