Saturday, August 10, 2013

- Landscaping...sort of... [Part II] -

[The ever-exciting Part I here!]

I am semi-sad to announce that a big huge dirty trench project has commenced, so our yard will be a big huge dirty [grass-less and shrub-less] mess for a long long long time. 

Damn those big huge dirty projects. 

After our basement flooded in June, Brian decided we needed a little de-flooding drain system installed in the yard. 

...And he's doing it himself.

Which is awesome.

But I do get a little exhausted just watching him work.

Sunday Funday, anyone? 

Yikessss.

After a while of being inside slugging away with dishes and laundry and miscellaneous cleaning [and also being inside with couch, TV, and internet], I decided to go out and accompany the project with my computer and a cotton-pickin' Pandora station.  I joined my loving husband intending mostly to give moral support but somehow got coerced into donating some physical support as well.

 Roped into raking [yet not without pausing for photo-ops] = just another day in the life...

Pipes installed and covered.  

Yard still grass-less. [Can't win 'em all.]

Husband is begging for a back rub x5, but we are ready for Glen Carbon's next hurricane!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.