Saturday, August 10, 2013

- Collage Obsession -

I'm obsessed with collages.

Maybe possibly totally definitely obsessed. I LOVE THEM.

At our wedding reception, I had this beautiful gorgeous wonderful mantle complete with our parents' and grandparents' professional wedding portraits. And when I was buying frames and collecting these portraits for the reception mantle, I was always secretly planning for a future collage [for our "future house," of course...].  

And now I have the "future house." 

So obvi, I had to bust out the future collage. 

I dug up the box that was nicely packed away, dusted off the frames, and put Brian to work. 

I am loving the way this looks! Still more work to do though, so more pics to come when the whole guest bedroom is decorated... [I promise.]

CLICK HERE to see our P's and G's wedding portraits more closely...

...and CLICK HERE to see the gist of the wedding mantle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.