Sunday, August 4, 2013

- Antepartum Ann -

Sum-It-Up Sunday

Ann's going to antepartum!!! 

No.

Nooo.

NOOOOO.

Yes. :(

It's an end of an era, and it's so hard to say goodbye to probs the greatest woman and mentor and nurse ever. I'm so lucky to call you my friend! I've only been in L&D for 2 years which isn't a drop in the hat compared to Ann's 30+, but in those meager years she has taught me so much about nursing and friendship and LIFE. 

What a saint of a woman.

Love you, Ann! I know you aren't going far, but you will still be missed! Our L&D family is already mourning the loss!


Other week highlights: 

-- Brian's in Pennsylvania this week! [<--- I put an exclamation point out of habit but am in fact not excitedly exclaiming anything. I've been missin' my hubby during July... Too much business traveling!!! Come home, baby!]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.