I have been on Paige's calendar for newborn pics since she first started taking them YEARS ago. I hadn't even met Brian yet, but when Paige would post a newborn session on her Facebook or website, I would shoot her a text like, "Yo.......mark me down for newborn photos if I'm not still single when I'm 50 and barren."
Then Brian came along. Every time I caught up with Paige, words like these were exchanged: "Hey sis......I have a man! Keep me in mind for those newborn photos......!"
When Brian put a ring on it, guess who was one of the first to know?! Paige. "I GOT SOME BLING! Babiessssss in the next few years! Mark me down, hoe."
First comes love...
Then comes marriage...
Then comes...yep...THE BABY!
The second that positive pink line appeared, this momma be callin' up Paige. "NEWBORN COMING IN MARCH!!! SAVE THE DATE/MONTH!"
And then just like that, a little Harper Cecilia entered the world.
So then just like that, a talented and accommodating and wonderful Photographer Paige immediately put us on the books for photos.
We went to her house when Harper was a week-ish old to knock these out. She shoots in a little "studio" room upstairs and has this mini-heater cranked up to full blast. [I guess naked babies like to be warm, but postpartum mommas do not and da-yummmm I was immediately sweating my @$$ off! Beads rolling down my boobs and butt crack. :/ Ten minutes into the session I was stripped all the way down to my bra; thank God Paige and I are the way we are because a rando photographer totes would've judged me rullll good.] Even though that room was hot as Hades, Harper would NOT fall asleep for her sweet little life. We rocked her, fed her, burped her, fed her, rocked her, snuggled her, fed her, held her upside down, fed her...etc etc etccccc. I fed her right before we went, but I think she literally ingested 5+ MORE ounces before she .f.i.n.a.l.l.y. drifted off into a milk coma. [That's a LOT of food for a one-week-old! Still shocked about it. Actually we know she ingested that much, because she peed it all out and soaked six of the photo prop blankets and THEN pooped on Paige's leg!!! Cray-z bebe.]
Ok.
No one cares.
Shut the hell up, Bridget.
[Almost done.]
Before I spill the real awesomeness, here's a little "behind the scenes" action! Paige be like, "Go the eff-word to sleep, child!" and Harper be like:
Anyway...
-- NEWBORN PICS! -- ...in all their glory...
We wanted to snap a few family photos while we were already there, too. By the time Harper ate her 5+ ounces and then fell asleep and THEN she had all her photos taken, I'm fairly certain the room temperature was up to 90 degrees. Maybe more??? 95? Not even kidding. Paige had to come wipe the sweat off my forehead in between each pic [could've used a cleavage wipe-down too, but surprisingly we didn't go there! ;) ] HAH. Saint Paige. I didn't even give her a tip for having my sweat all over her hands and Harper's poo all over her pants!!
[Shut up, Bridget...again...]
-- FAMILY FOTOZ! --
Thanks for the beautifulllll photos, Paige!!! We love them and you! :-*
*****
Here's another session Paige did for us [way back when we were young and innocent!]!
And check out her website, too!!!
*****























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.