Every time there was one of those time capsule questionnaires or pageant interviews or diary entries that was like, "Where do you see yourself when you're 25?" I would always respond with:
Graduated from college.
Working as a nurse.
Married.
With a house.
HAVING A BABY.
My personal "timeline" always included bambino numero uno making an appearance at that magical "age 25."
And we .j.u.u.u.u.u.s.t. barely made it!
Momma be 25 years and 357 days old, and helloooo Baby Harper. :)
But now I'm 26 and none of that sh*t matters.
Birthday day = early morning family snuggle sesh! We fit on this couch a lotttt better than we did a week ago! ;)
Thennnn homemade breakfast and Starbucks from my hubs + more super sweet snugs from my bug!
Brian had a bachelor party to attend later that day [yeppp, nominate me for wife of the YEAR, because I didn't even attempt to throw a feisty fit about this], so after lunch time Harper and I headed up north to visit the grandparentals.
Sarge meet Harper, Harper meet Sarge...
We made it home around midnight -- both of us beyond ready to P.T.F.O. and so sleepy we didn't even miss Daddy! ;)
So.......26 years old?
Getting too damn old to party like it's 1989, but pretty sure this is still going to be the best year yet!
Happy birthday to meeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.