Thursday, April 23, 2015

- #candidcamera: Volume I -

A whole bunch of random snapshots and no good stories to explain them, SO:

Allow the occasional collection of  #candidcamera  posts to commence! 

Genius.

Harper's first month went by in a flash!  Literally like every.single.person in the world has told me not to blink because she'll be all grown up before I know it, and I'm finally realizing how true that is! It's sickening. I need her to stay small and snuggly for a lot lot longer [maybe even forever?!].  


*****

- #candidcamera:  VOLUME I -

Three words for this edition: sleepy, snuggly, and sweet.


a) This every 3-hour feeding habit is a killer! I love spending time with my boo, but my favorite hobby pre-baby was sleeping and the lack of that hobby is slowly suffocating my soul... Fo real. I can normally get by okkk with the 3-hour dealio, but anything short of that schedule warrants an AUTOMATIC momma/baby nap in the morning. 

b) Like my toot face? :)

c) Starting to love bath time! So fun to splish and splash! 

d) Harper's first visit to IHOP, and she slept allllll the way through breakfast! [Likely only because she knew she'd reap the remnants of 'dem pancakes later! Mo' milk, momma!]

e) Sometimes it's just a sh*tty night...

f) I can hold my own bottle!!!

g) First nap in my crib! 

h) Dude, when you suck you have to swallow...  #ptfo

i)  Sometimesss when Daddy goes to work, Harper gets to snuggle and/or sprawl out like a starfish in the big bed... #queenofthehouse

j) That face!!! I could stare at it forever.

*****

We can't get enough of our little bug!!!  Already collecting a menagerie of photos for volume II, because I'm totally.......  #thatmom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.