Thursday, April 16, 2015

- Meet & Greet Shower -

My momma's sweet friends threw Harper a "meet and greet" shower this week!  This was just perfect since we didn't find out the gender before delivery [we only had five unisex sleepers to come home to!].  As you can imagine, Harper was showered with tonsssss of beautiful PINK dresses and jumpers and onesies and all things "baby girl!"  I was just so thrilled!

Thank you so so soooo much to Kate, Pam, and Dana for hosting!  My mom [and Harper and I!] are lucky to count you among our greatest friends! 
Enjoying lots of snuggles from the most wonderful women in town! :)  Harper didn't make a peep during the entire shower; I think these ladies just had "the touch!"
The fiesta was open-house style from 5-8pm so people kept coming in and out, but we finally snapped a group photo when we thought we had a quorum! 

Thank you all for a great night! I have one severely spoiled little sis on my hands! :-* 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.