Monday, April 13, 2015

- Harper be lovin' some continual snugs -

Visitor train presses on! 

-- Aunt Lisa + cousins Ellyana and Fiona... Brian's work made him travel to Wisconsin for two days/one night this week, and I was like 30% nervous about being home alone for 48 hours with a 10-day-old human. [I mean we survived the bachelor party on my birthday, buuut that was only ONE night til like 3am. This is way different.]  :/  Therefore, I did not complain one iota when Lisa and the girls volunteered to come one evening and keep us company! Harper was having some majorrrr screaming fits/purple-faced meltdowns [had a dry diaper and didn't want a THING to do with the boob.  Those are the only two things she's cried about in the last ten days sooo wtf?]; I don't get flustered about little crying spells, but this was up on a whole new level and I wasn't quite sure what to do with her.  Luckily, Lisa is a NOT first-time-mom and knew just what to do! She made a quick run across the street to Target and was back in a flash with some baby gas drops.  Hello, sweet relief!  Hello, momma's sanity!  Thank goodness for sister-in-laws!  *deep sigh*  Anyway, Elly and Fiona loved their new cousin after she processed those gas drops! ;) 
-- Great Great Aunt Pat and Uncle Blake...
-- Daddy's friend Andy...
 
-- Momma's work friend boss Jess and her ADORABLE children... These two [especially Nolan!] could not get enough of the baby! Loved their visit and the delicious dinner they brought. :-*

Basically, it boils down to 'dis:  Harper is soooo spoiled with visitors and snuggles that it's getting a lil' rough around here when we're home alone and I have to put her down... Kid does not want her momma to do a damn thing except rock + recline and snuggle + sleep!  Oh well; clean houses have never been my specialty and weekly showers have always been my forte sooo looks like there's not much of an issue here! ;)  Although.........if anyone reading this wants to stop by and snuggle sometime, I suppose Brian would potentially enjoy coming home to a double deal of a clean house AND a clean wife!

But that's just a potential idea.

xoxo,
Dirty Housewife



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.