Wednesday, February 7, 2018

- Newborn Pics: Vol. II -

Hey-ooooo, it's time for newborn photo sesh with Paige Hampton Photography: VOLUME II!!!

I gushed on and on about crazy Paige way back when she shot Harper's newborn photos, and I'm pretty happy to report that [almost] three years later her photog skillz are just as mad -- or maybe even mad-der -- than they were back then!  It was the coldest freakin' day of the year, but we bundled the babies up real tight and made the 45 minute trek to her house because .....well, I'll let the pics speak for themselves in just a short second. ;) 
^^ But first!  Milk!  Milk!  And more milk!  Scarlett guzzled down about a gallon of the good stuff [and even tried to pawn some more from Paige] before she cozied into a coma and cooperated for the camera. Big-booty Judy.....I loveeee those cheeks!!!
Let the magic begin... :)
Be still my heart!!! I'll take a 20x30 for every wall in the house.....or maybe some straight up wallpaper would do.
The first photo date we had planned got nixed because of a huge ice storm that froze the town, and of course on the next date it was 1-degree [brrrr shiver!] and flaking down some flurries.  We decided to buckle down and get 'er done regardless for fear that Scarlett would look like a toddler if we waited much longer! Add those two weather annoyances ^^ to the fact that there was a horrendous snow storm on the forecast the night before my induction date [but trust me -- not even a snow cyclone or an icy hurricane could've prevented me from plowing through to the hospital and evicting this baby on its/her due date!], and so I thought this outfit was perfectly fitting:
^^ Baby F. #2's Christmas gift from Grammy and Papa, and of course it's blue because #teamboy...oops! But Scarlett the sweet snowWOMAN absolutely melts our hearts and I couldn't be happier that she's a SHE!!!






Hollah! You did it again, Paige!!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. We will treasure these photos of our little family forever!

xoxox :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.