Send me to the confessional for being a dramatic not-damsel and halfway taking the Lord's name in vain, but I canNOT get enough of these sweet sisters that I'm so very lucky to call MINE! Or should I say "ours"... ;) We're officially four weeks in to life as a family of four [time can slow down any time!], and it honestly couldn't be going even a tiny bit better over here!!! Scarlett is a star sleeper and her temperament is terrific. She absolutely adores her big sister [which somewhat surprises me because I would not want someone yakking an inch from my face 24/7, but the feeling is mutual as evidenced by the plethora of pics I'm about to share] aaaand she's also obsessed with snuggling her parentals. So! #illtakeit Her only downfall to date is a bit of puking problem [not alwayssss in the form of projectile -- thankfully], but I'm holding out hope that my fast milk flow is the culprit and she will learn to guzzle slower and eventually grow out of the puking...?!
However! Our cups runneth over and the love runs deep!!! Here is a showcase of life as we now know it: AKA the new normal!
BTW, we do change clothes/change out of our pajamas every once in a blue moon... But boobs out on every moon and milk milk milllllk for everyone!
A random spring day thrown in the midst of this harsh winter is good for the soul!!!
First outing to Hobby Lobby! Thanks to Grammy for tagging along/manning the herd!
Cute cousins!
Ohhhhh yes yes yes. I maybe fibbed when boasting that it couldn't be going better. I eat my words. New-ish routines for nap time and bedtime have been rough; regression for the toddler is real! It's a definite work in progress... 
...and Scarlett and I be takin' 3am selfies like, "WTF, [bed]mates?" But nonetheless, I can't help but soak in these family snuggles while they last!!!




The end.....because the green light went off [full review on that guy coming a different day!] and therefore nap time is OVA.
Hasta luego for now! :-*








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.