...I "cliff-hung" it reallllll good, whoopsie! Where were we again?
3:21pm --
...annnnnd lights! camera! action!
It's showtime! Well, pushing time at least.
3:22pm -- Brian is texting like, "OMG, I'm about to be a dad of TWO!" and Anna is standing at the baby bed like, "OMG, I hope Baby F. #2 is nicer to me than Harper was!"...
It's showtime! Well, pushing time at least.
3:22pm -- Brian is texting like, "OMG, I'm about to be a dad of TWO!" and Anna is standing at the baby bed like, "OMG, I hope Baby F. #2 is nicer to me than Harper was!"...
...and I'm pushing like, "OMG OMG OMG..." and...
3:28pm -- IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a gorgeoussss Scarlett Clare! :D
For at least five minutes, I'm just laying ova' here so surprised like did I really just grow another girl?!? Because as we all know, I was positive through the entire pregnancy that this kid would come out with a penis... And for the next five minutes, I just stared at her sweet face in shock like she is totalllllly a clone of newborn Harper!!! 3:28pm -- IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a gorgeoussss Scarlett Clare! :D
Wowza, this is real life! We have another little LADY to love, and we couldn't be happier!!! Bows be ours!
Hello, beautiful.
All the thanks in the entire world to Jamie for capturing these memories for us [again!!!]! You're the bomb, sister friend; there aren't enough words for how much I adore you and how happy I am that these priceless and fleeting moments are frozen forever!
I've said it a million times, but I'mma say it once more: we are eternally grateful for this AWESOME delivery team who helped us bring our miracle into the world. Literally could not have done it without you [nor would we have wanted to! So fun!]!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special. <3
Smitten!
Is this real life?!?!? Yes, yes it is! We enjoyed some time with our perfect new addition before inviting Big Sister in to meet her.....
...and the novel shall continue shortly!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.