...then there's that moment where whatever was left of said heart literally explodes.......!!!!! Two girls to love and raise and mayyyybe spoil a little every now and then; does it get any better than this?!
Scarlett, meet your SUPER PROUD big sister, Harper!
I wasn't sure how Harper would react in this moment; she has been sooo excited about the baby for so long, but I was nervous she'd be jealous or uninterested or something of the like when the baby was actually thriving in the outside world and not kicking and punching her from inside my tummy. You know, babies aren't as cute if they're taking away some of the 24/7 undivided attention that yo' momma and daddy used to give you... ...but nope! Harper couldn't get enough! She sat and stared in silence for a few minutes, then she unwrapped Scarlett's blankets a little and said, "Her need some clothes on her. Cuz her naked!"
I absolutely immediately loved becoming a family of FOUR, and I can't wait to see how the next few days and months and years unfold with these sweet girls!
I think it's true what they say: SISTERS MAKE THE BEST FRIENDS!!! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.