Sunday, March 20, 2016

- Shalt I shout it a little louder? I'M A GODMOTHER! -

^^.......Though I am the WORST Godmother in the history of Godmothers...

...but I still take giant pride in being asked to be a Godmother...

[...which is why I keep re-typing the word "Godmother" over and over and over again...]

But!  All ridiculousness aside, let's be for real now:  Brian and I are the VERY proud Godparents of sweet little angel Emma Kate Leo!!! And even though her Catholic dunking ritual went down way back in December [yeah, see what I mean about being a terrible Godmother?], it's never too late to give the world wide web a preview of the little doll baby who we love so very much! 

Welcome to God's family, precious little Emma Kate Leo!!!  You look so beautiful as a daughter of Christ! :) [And also so beautiful as our Goddaughter, of course!] 
You hit the jackpot the day God decided to give you this family! <3
...Meanwhile, while everyone else was taking photos and celebrating the newest Catholic on the block, Harper be off on the sidelines like, "Sup, ox and ass?"
Oh, crazy child o' mine. 

Anywayssss...

To Emma Kate:  [I didn't write this myself, but for preservation of the blog's poetic sake I'll just insert it here and pretend I did...]

May God forever light your way; may sunshine warm each happy day.
May faith and love be always a part of your gentle, kind, and forgiving heart.
May courage always see you through all your days and in all you do. 

We are so happy and proud and thrilled to be your Godparents! You fill our hearts with love and joy as if you were our very own. We love you, Emma Kate!  Happy baptism day! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.