Wednesday, March 30, 2016

- Luck o' the Leprechauns -

Life has taken a 180 since St. Patrick's Day 2013...

...and 2014...

...and holy wowzers, maybe another 180 and then a 90 in the opposite direction again in 2015 [!!!!!]...

...but regardless of the year and the circumstances and everything life throws down in between, another March is here which means it's time for another St. Patrick's Day and ain't no doubt we half-blooded but fully self-proclaimed Irishmen/women gonna be celebratin' our "heritage" and the BEST damn day of the year!  

I had to work this year, too...*tear tear and more tears*... But Grandma and Grandpa brought a special little leprechaun to visit me at lunch time...
And THEN...you guessed it! The minute the clock ticked 15:00:00, it was off with the scrubs and on with the shirt that I just realized I've worn the last 3+ St. Patrick's Days [yes, I see that I need to go shopping more frequently and I also know I have a very small sense for fashion when those few and far between shopping sprees do occur SO!...I'll probably honestly actually be wearing this same green sweater next year and that's just the way my carefree life goes sometimes. Most of the time. All of the time. #endrant]. But! Obviouslyyyy: Dogtown for the win!!! No time to waste; we showed up just in time to get a glimpse of the fun ole' fiesta and collect a few beads/parade remnants and submerge ourselves in all the authentic Irish action!  
Bottoms/bottles up with Uncle Garett!! Boo partied 'til she couldn't party no mo'...that's mah little shamrock girl!

Hope you had [at least] a third as great of a St. Pat's Day as we had! If not, mark your calendars for Dogtown 2017 [3/17/17!] and consider this your official invite to party with our fam! 

O...and may the luck o' the leprechauns be yours!  ;) :-*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.