Sunday, July 19, 2015

- B&A [and another AFTER!]: Nursery -


Project: Goodbye House, Hello Home!
~ Guest Bedroom #1 ---> NURSERY! ~


~~~~~

 




Paint color:


A few details I love: 
  • The additions to the [original] chevron canvases.  I'm a little bit of a freak when it comes to collages, and I had this idea brewin' in my brain for the baby's nursery for a while.  Thanks to my dad for helping me turn my ideas into reality! 
  • Teal accents.  At first we were strictly sticking to the gray and yellow color scheme, but I quickly realized it was monotonous and wanted to add a pop of color! Since all this was planned before Harper came along, we decided to go with teal to keep the nursery unisex.  Love the finished look! 
    • White furniture.  Brian isn't a giant fan of white, but how can you argue against a hormonal/pregnant wife?! ;)  I remember him always saying, "But what if our little buddy is a boy...... He'll be a pansy sleeping in white furniture!" I disagreed, BUT luckily our "little buddy" is a girl! 

    Goodbye house, hello home!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.