Wednesday, April 23, 2014

- Flowers FINALLY! -

The time has come...


...for landscaping day!

Wait whaaa? It's FINALLY here?

Yep.

It's here.

[But it took this, this, this and this to get to today's starting point.]

I'm usually mildly obsessive and compulsive, but mostly always just super IMpulsive. When a project is waiting to be started and/or I get an idea in my head, I have to jump on it RIGHTNOW.  Quick decisions, no second-guessing myself, and absolutely NO looking back.  So Friday night we decided to landscape over the weekend and Saturday morning we woke up early + bought the flowers + planted 'dem all. 

And justlikethat it was finished.

So from the beginning:

Asked for a rough idea slash quick sketch of our landscaping plan and got a scaled blueprint masterpiece.  [No denying ever ever again that I married my dad! Dayummm.]  30-ish minutes later and we were on our way to the nursery...

Left: Mastermind holding McDonald's coffee in left hand and blueprint layout in the right. Ready to get down to business, and we all know the boss is a lot bossier happier after one cup of caffeine mixed with one cream and two sugars.
Right: Day in the life of a drudge. Following orders and loving it! ;) 
Ready, set, PLANT.

Me: "Are you taking a picture??? Don't get my pale legs!"
Brian:  "Sorry, it's kinda hard not to....."

First watering sesh! 

Grow little beauties, grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.