Meh.
They bring SPRING FAMILY PICTURES, of course!
And there were plenty of [almost] May flowers to revel in for this session! Let it be known that I don't "spring" for these photography deals too often, because I have a pretty nice camera of my own annnnnd I don't like to shell out our dolla dolla bills. I mean, really, the only two times we've ever had professional family photos were for the girls' newborn sessions in 2015 and 2018! But! Taking family pictures of your own family is usually stressful and someone [namely me] always ends up in a bad mood and it's rarely worth all the blood/sweat/tears when it's all said and done. And so! As one of our Christmas gifts last year, my parents booked us a family session with Brittney, and I've never been so excited!
Brittney was literally my very first best friend [I can show you my kindergarten scrapbook with her name -- scribed in INK -- to prove it!], and I love that she was the one to capture these memories for us! She is so laid back and all-around wonderful, and she wasn't at all flustered by Scarlett's signature squeal-flailing. Win, win, winnnnnning. You win it all in my book, girlfriend!
Long story short: THANK YOU a million times over to my parents for gifting us this and to Brittney for executing and delivering! I love how the photos turned out and I'm over the MOON to call these three beautiful humans mine! <3

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.