I was working an extra shift at the hospital on the evening of her very first class, so Brian happily agreed to get her dressed and off to class. A couple of hours later, Emma sent me these pics...
...and when I initially opened them at work I couldn't decide if I should be mortified/embarrassed for Harper or just fall off my chair laughing. Ohhhhh, Daddy...!!! Luckily, Harper didn't seem to mind her wardrobe... :D
For the next week, we dug a little ballet tutu out of her closet [thank you Aunt Lisa for the best hand-me-downs ever!] and she blended in with the other kiddos a
I/we absolutely loved watching Harper and Kate through the windows each week as they learned new dance steps and got their groove on! In the last few minutes of each class, the teachers invite the parents in for a "recital" so the kids can show off the new steps they've learned, and it's sooo adorable!
We are so proud of our BFF tiny dancers and can't wait to see what they choose to learn next! Love you two ballerinas!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.