Saturday, July 7, 2018

- A Mother's Love -

[Two months behind the times, buuuuut better late than never!]

I've always loved this quote: 

"To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." 

And while it probably wasn't originally penned specifically for all the momma's out there, after growing and raising and bonding with/falling head-over-heels in love with a pair of tiny humans, I totally believe that the quote is perfectly embodied and lived out through the amazing relationship between a momma and her child[ren]!  I've been feelin' the sun from both sides for a few years now, and there truly is nothing like it!!! *swoon*

We celebrated Mother's Day this year with a little sunrise breakfast before Mass...
...then on to brunch/lunch in 'da city [Grammy Resa's dream for the last decade]!
The dessert table/crepe bar was a hit for sure!
Rounded out the evening with dinner/BBQ for Grammy Ann!
Innnnnn a nutshell, I just want to send so many claps and cheers to all the moms out there: moms with babies on earth and moms with babies in heaven ...grandmas and great-grandmas ...moms-to-be and those who long to be moms ...mothers-in-law and stepmoms ...ALL THE MOMS!  We women are a unique and special mix of gentleness and sensitivity and nurturance and selflessness; we radiate a love that is like no other! 
So keep on keepin' on, mommas... You are cherished and celebrated today and every day! :-* :-*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.