Rahhhhhhhh rawr! You're gonna be SIX MONTHS tomorrow, so I'm typing with fast and furious fingers before the clock strikes me out. But this month! Month five: you're sooooo full of smiles [and even those big belly laughs when someone kisses your tummy!], BUT! no one would ever know it by your sober ole' monthly chalkboard photos! You were smiling and babbling on and on for at least an hour before I staged this photo; after seeing that, I was so sure we would get a good grin today, but nope nope nope! Not a one.
[Finally, after an exhausting effort on behalf of Grammy and Harper, you did crack a few.] You don't particularly like to lay down anymore and are always craning your neck up if you're left in a supine position. You can almost sit up all by yourself [though we usually leave a little pillow behind your back juuuuust as a little pad for error!], and a little mound of toys between your chubby legs will keep you occupied for hours several minutes. I think I've been saying this for the past couple posts, but EVERYTHING goes straight to your mouth and you chew.chew.chew.chew.chewwww on anything you can get your little gums on. I had to dig some bibs out of the basement [Harper never wore bibs?!] because you are a drooling machine! 3.28 minutes with no bib = a soaked outfit from neck to nipple-line. Big, sloppy, droooooooly kisses are your specialty, and you'll plant one on the cheek of anyone who comes within arm's reach. You found your feet and -- not a shocker -- spend a good chunk of the day chewing on 'dem lil' tootsies. You have the sweetest little demeanor and only show your squeals if you're left in a room by yourself. Harper calls you "stinker butt" ...not sure where she heard that one?! ;)
Lastly and most importantly, you had two memorable milestones this month! First swim and FIRST FOOD! ...Momma got a new phone a couple weeks ago [party emojiiiii] and I haven't uploaded any new pics off yet, so stay tuned for some adorable poses of the pea-faced princess!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.