[Maybe it's because I'm constantly chasing your 3-year-old sister around and therefore don't have every minute of every day to sit around and eat you upppp, but] I just canNOT seem to get enough of your sweet lovin' and I .wish.wish.wish. time would stand still so we could just rock in the recliner and snuggle snuggle SNUGGLE all day every day!!! [We do snuggle a lot, but I'm just sayin' 24/7 would be even better!] This is my second stab at raising a newborn, so I'm sadly aware of the way the days dissolve away like a sugar cube in a pot of boiling water; the newborn stage is my favorite stage and I'm trying so so hard not to blink...
...but...two months already! Wowzers!
You're the most adorable little addition to our family, and we honestly don't even remember life without you! You are 12 pounds, 5 ounces and 23.5 inches long this month, and that equates to a soft squish of pudgy perfection that we could not possibly love any more than we already do! :-* :-*
At two months young, there are lots of things you love:
...a handful of things you're unsure of:
...and one thing you've mastered:
Mommy, Daddy, and Harper love you soooo very much! Please stay small and sweet forever!
xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.