Hitting up our hometown's lighted Christmas parade was the perfect mood-setter to send us coasting right into December and the Christmas season! The parade theme this year was "Elf" [the movie], and Buddy himself was the parade marshall!
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"
"Santa! Oh, my God! Santa's coming! I know him! I know him!"
...Wait, that's not Santa...is that Grandpa's truck pullng his State Farm float?! It is!
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!"
Being at the parade with our family and friends was so great! And for tomorrow? ...
"I planned out our whole day. First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, then we'll snuggle."
^^ Touche! Can't wait! ;) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.