Four days post-Christmas, but better late than never! ;)
Decorating the house w/ Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Pandora and my boo!
I love this nativity scene because of how intricate it is but ALSO how much meaning it has. My parents picked it out at a Christmas market in Rome when they came to visit at the end of my semester abroad in 2008. Somehow they got it blessed by the Pope, stuffed in the suitcase, and wrapped under the tree all without me knowing! Muahhhh, beautimous. I will cherish it [and the memory it brings of the Eternal City] forever!
Finished up just in time to snuggle up in PJs and pop some popcorn and watch a Christmas movie! I heart the holidays!!!
And also:
Christmas 2013 in the big kid house...
Christmas 2012 in the little kid apartment...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.