F
I
N
A
L
L
Y
REUNITEDDDDD with these great great friends! Read about them here [or an updated version here] because it's same story over and over and I'll just go ahead and save myself some blabbering.
But ANYWAY -- the Mass choir director also has a band on the side and they play classic rock/blues/funk/soul/80's pop at all kinds of STL bars and venues! They graced Thurman's in Tower Grove this week, so we hopped down there to guzzle some drinks and bask in some legit music.
The gang minus a few:
I
N
A
L
L
Y
REUNITEDDDDD with these great great friends! Read about them here [or an updated version here] because it's same story over and over and I'll just go ahead and save myself some blabbering.
But ANYWAY -- the Mass choir director also has a band on the side and they play classic rock/blues/funk/soul/80's pop at all kinds of STL bars and venues! They graced Thurman's in Tower Grove this week, so we hopped down there to guzzle some drinks and bask in some legit music.
The gang minus a few:
Other week highlights:
-- Protecting God's Children........another rant for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.