Tuesday, May 27, 2014

- Darcy's Unity Candle -

After I made the unity candle for our wedding a couple years ago, I got kiiiind of addicted to the "wedding DIY-ness" and now still love doing crafty things for other people!  Sweet Darcy married the man of her dreams this past weekend, and I was lucky enough to be the candle-maker for their special day! I love the finished product...just perfect for these two and their sassy, fun-loving relationship! 

Congrats, Darcy and Cody! 

[Also snatched a couple pics from Darcy's FB page of the candle in its glory! Looks great!!]

SO...yeah...this is kind of a plug for my unity candle love affair. 

Know someone getting married soon?! I'd love to make a beauty for them to burn! Hook me up, yo.

[Also check out our unity candle and Nikki's unity candle!]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.