Friday, July 20, 2012

- Musicians -

Allow me to introduce some dear friends who have taken on the huge task of performing all of our ceremony music!  

How we met: SLU has a crazy awesome 10PM Mass, and this 10PM Mass has a crazy awesome 10PM Mass Choir. As a meek little freshman, I spent my first several Sunday nights showing up to join the choir and sing at Mass. Annnnnd...

...How we became attached: These crazy awesome musicians who I adored turned into acquaintances. Then these "acquaintances" turned into friends, and these "friends" turned into family. They [especially when all together!] are pure wonderfulness. Annnnnnd...

...How they got the job: [Well, I may or may not've hired this bunch before I even knew Brian existed. Oops.] But then Brian came along. He put a ring on it in October 2011, these peeps saved the date, and now the rest is history! ;) 

Wedding guests: fasten your pew-belts, because you're in for a wild ride with this group!

DIRECTOR ~ Sean Dineen
[He tends to blur after a few Red Bulls...]
CANTOR ~ Chris Klaber
PIANO ~ Nick Hennicke
TRUMPET ~ Joe Malburg
FLUTE ~ Mandi Goethals
VIOLA ~ Ted Juch
[...Yes, we know this isn't a viola...]

SOUND MAN ~ Rob Palermo
[Unpictured because all his mug shots are copyrighted...]
[AND because he be too cool for FB where I stole all the other photos!]


Friends: we are so so excited to have you be a part of our special day and can't wait for everyone to hear your fabulous music! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.