Friday, September 17, 2021

- From Four to Five -

THANK YOU, Mother Nature, for giving us a tiny break in your sweltering August heat wave to squeeze these family/maternity photos in at the park one evening!  And THANK YOU to my parents for snapping them!  :)  Maternity photos are never something we've hired a legit photographer to take [because honestly, I've never had the desire to wallpaper our house with enlargements of me being enlarged -- but also because by the time we take them, a baby is only a few weeks away from joining the fam and it's much more exciting to hang up new and improved family photos with our littlest member included!] -- but!  That doesn't mean I don't want them taken at all!  While pregnancy doesn't feel rull glamorous in the thick of it, I tend to adore looking back on this stage of growing a tiny human and will always enjoy reminiscing on our last few weeks as a family of four!


 


 

Totally grateful for these 3[.5] beautiful humans that I'm lucky enough to do life with! :)  I am so excited for us to navigate the next chapter together and see what dynamic our newest little pal will bring to the fam! <3




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.