Happy Hump Day! I snapped these pics yesterday while it was absolutely gorgeoussss outside, so hopefully they put a smile on your face today amidst clouds and rain!
**********
Randomly:
Harper: "Mommy, when I get older, I just want to work at home."
Me: "Oh yeah? What do you want to do?"
Harper: "Clean the dishes, clean the floor, and I want 3 kids because that would be soooo much work with 3 babies!"
While driving one night:
"Mom, did you know sometimes the sharp side of the moon pops balloons?"
Randomly:
Harper: "Do you miss our old house?"
Me: "Yes, but I'm really excited that we built a new one!"
Harper: "Me too. But pretty soon we will move out of this one, too."
Me: "No we won't! We're going to live here forever."
Harper: "I'm not..."
Me: "You're not?! You're going to move out?"
Harper: "'A course, when I get older, you know!"
Me: "Oh? When do you think you'll move out of our house?"
Harper: "In a year at Valentine's Day, dude!"
While driving through town:
Harper: "Did God give us all of these things? The buildings and stores?"
Me: "Well, he made us and gave us brains that can grow and work learn how to build things..."
Harper: "Yeah, but some people still don't work or know how 'da do anything."
Randomly:
"HOLY MARY, full of grace, the Lord is with me! That's the prayer we used to do at school, Mom!"
While helping Scarlett reach a tissue:
"Hunny, you have to get your nose blowed at least once a week! You can't just leave all those boogers in there! BLOW! Ok, good girl, now next time try to be better."
Randomly:
"How do potatoes grow in our ears?"
While driving past a forest of dead trees:
"Well MOMMMM, didn't you know that trees shed off all their leaves so they can sleep in the winter? And that's why all the leaves are on the ground..."
During dinner:
"I have been in the hospital two times! Once when I came out of your tummy, and once when Scarlett came out of your tummy! But Scarlett has only been in the hospital one time!"
After I asked her to turn off the TV:
Harper: "Mom, you are so annoying sometimes!"
Me: "Hey! You better watch your mouth, ma'am..."
Harper: "I never can see my mouth!"
On my birthday:
Harper: "Mom, how old are you today?"
Me: "31..."
Harper: "Wow! You're getting close to passing Daddy!"
Me: .....
After riding scooters around the cul-de-sac with the neighbor boy:
"I bet since Cameron likes me then he will marry me..."
While looking at the back of a mini-jelly bean box:
"Look how many there are! There's 8-0 inside!!!"
..........80 calories, that is... :)
After watching her birthday video on my phone for the tenth time:
"When I get a phone, can you send this to me?"
Randomly:
"After we die, will we still have clothes on?"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.