Sunday, March 15, 2020

- What Is A Sister? -

This isn't a poem I wrote, but I saw it somewhere and I feel it soooo hard when I watch my beautiful babies interact!  I don't have a sister of my own, so raising daughters who are sisters really gives me ALL THE FEELS!!!


**********

What is a sister?

An ally, defender, a gentle arm bender...
An honest debater, a story-relater...
A planner, a lender, the perfect gift sender. 


A winer, a diner, an outfit designer...
A meeter, a greeter, a chocolate eater...
A debater, relater, a smile re-instater.


A secret provider, an on-your-sider...
A diva, a bopper, a tireless shopper...
A snorter, a sniggerer,  an infectious giggler.


A hugger and squeezer, playmate and teaser...
A texter, a writer, a party inviter...
A good-for-a moaner, a helper and phoner.


A carer, comparer, a problem-sharer...
A gossipy chatterer, forgiver and flatterer...
A handbag borrower, a ring-tomorrower.


A date fixer-upper and time for a cuppa...
A listening ear, a loyal volunteer...
A birthday surpriser and cherished adviser.


A laugher, a kidder, anxiety ridder...
A won't-let-it-rester and know you bester...

...THAT'S WHAT MAKES A SISTER!

**********


Zomgggg, over the moon that these two sisters will forever have each other!  I love their love and am so happy knowing the very best is still yet to come!!!  :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.