Tuesday, March 31, 2020

- {Pre-COVID} Egg Painting! -

D I S C L A I M E R :  This post is a throwback to 2.5 weeks ago before the words "social distancing" or "shelter-in" or "COVID-19" were words that became a part of our daily vocabulary.  That's all.

********** 

Everyone who knows me well knows I LOVE fun little traditions, so when Dana invited us to the pottery joint to paint Easter eggs, I couldn't say no!  A photo of an Easter basket full of hand-painted pottery/eggs that her boys had painted over the years was attached to the message, and it all came just in the nick of time before coronavirus hit hard and social distancing was recommended!

We love spending time with these fun neighbors, and I'm so thankful that they introduced us to this wonderful family tradition!  Great friends and fun times:  don't mind if we do!!!
A week after the painting trip, the pottery place called to let us know the eggs were ready for pickup.  I love the finished products and can't wait for the girls to continue adding eggs to the basket each year from here on out! <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.