Saturday, September 1, 2018

- Back to school! -

Yessssss, it's that time again: back to school! Time to grow 'dem brains! Woot! After studying the different education options in town, we decided to keep Harper enrolled at the daycare's 3-year-old "preschool" program this fall instead of pulling her from a familiar place and sending her FIVE! full! days! a! week! to the public preschool. Oh, the horror! I'm nowhere near ready to say goodbye to her full time yet...

SO, long story short: dos dias a week a la daycare is perfecto for us and our work schedules/childcare needs, and we've been working on some tracing/drawing and some shape-/color-/number-/letter-recognizing activities at home, too!  She's been rockin' and rollin' with this dry erase book, and I'm pretty proud of her work. 3 going on 7? I'd say so. :)
We snagged a 10-color pack of dry erase markers in the "clearanced school supplies" aisle at Wal-Mart last week, so now she's even more excited to dominate this book!

Sweet Scarlett has a renewed interest in learning, too...
Also! We're still loving the library:
...and outlining each other with chalk to "make families" on the driveway:
...and mixing primary colors to make secondary and tertiary colors: 
...and and and and! These kiddos are total sponges, and I love watching their little minds learn and grow and discover and blossom!  Wooooo! Keep up the good work... Momma knows you girls are going places! :-* :-*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.