- Spotted: ZOO ANIMALS here, there, and everywhere! -
Today was Scarlett's first trip to the zoo, and -- womp womp -- I didn't even realize it until we had already been there for a couple of hours. And even after I realized it, I still didn't notice at the time that 90% of the pictures I was taking were just of Harper and her sweet friend Caroline... [...#secondbabysyndrome ...#westillloveyouscarlett ...Just lol'ing because 'tis a super sharp 180-degree turn from the way I anticipated and photographed and delighted over Harper's first zoo visit.......and Harper's first everything, at that.] But! Scarlett absolutely loved the adventure and she rode along all day with the big kids like a champ...
...until she couldn't ride no mo'. What kind of infant can sleep on a janky/rackety/jerky train? Oh, Scarlett: bless you, sweet child.
The weather was beautiful and the crowd was sparse and it really was the perfect day filled with tons of fun, fun, FUN for everyone!
Thanks again, Shannon, for inviting us! Not sure how it's been 2+ years since we were last here together, but I'm so glad it worked out again today! We must get the babies together again soon before another huge chunk of time passes by! :)
...And for now? Seems like it's totally time to 1) rejoice in the fact that I made it back to the car alive after pushing this boat around the zoo all day then uphill x 2 miles back to our parking spot, and 2) let the girls continue the nice long snooze they started on the ride home, and 3) hop in the shower so Brian doesn't get home from work and think he's married to a zoo animal!
Rawr, hiss, growl!
Bye now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.