Friday, August 25, 2017

- L&D Weddings x 2! -

Ohhhhhhh my gawshhhh...

ANNA AND LAUREN ARE MARRIED!!!

[Not to each other, of course.]

These glamour girls were two of my very first friends when I was a brand spankin' new grad on labor and delivery, and they saved me from being eaten alive as I was learning the ropes of nursing!  They quickly escalated from "first friends" to "BEST friends," and the rest is history! :) But seriously, they've literally been right.by.my.side through each and every one of my huge life moments and milestones [I mean LITERALLY right there: chugging beers at my bachelorette party, handing out programs at our wedding, and standing 1-2 inches away from my vagina as Harper made her grand entrance into the world! So yeah, you see what I mean...], so it goes without saying that Brian and I were SO very excited to be there for their special days as they each married the man of their wildest dreams!

So much love in the air!!!

Anna's mini-shower came first:
...and then the wedding day!
They had this awesome "Fish Eye Fun" photo booth that we didn't have fun at at all...
^^ L&D nurses taking the floor by storm!
The reception got even better when we noticed there was a large delivery of White Castle Crave Cases...! We left with full tummies and lots of memories knowing the next L&D wedding was only a month away!!!

...Then that month passed and voila!  

Here comes the briiiiiiiide!
Lots of love and laughs and [of course] more L&D shenanigans...

Congrats to both of the beautiful brides.......now wives!  

May your marriages be even more beautiful than your weddings were! Love you guys!!! xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.