Every hiatus eventually ends with a set of piss-poor excuses, but I think these are slightly above par for my typical run-of-the-mill reasons:
+We bought a subdivision lot! [Cue millions of exclamation points!!!!!! We're ditching our mini-house sort of soon!] ...And so therefore, I've been working some extra weekend shifts to pay that sucker down! $$$ #missinginaction and #noonecares but #dolladollabills
+ Life in general [two-year-old shenanigans aside] is just full speed ahead, and we have pics! pics! and MORE PICS! to prove it! :)
A'ight, cool... As the title of the post foreshadows, I'm pretty sure this will be the longest and most random and worst post ever, but hang tight and let me just satisfy myself by catching up
A few days after the big birthday fiesta finished, we scribbled out Harper's birthday thank yous [I know these are cards that only a mother could love, but naturally...I ADORE THEM!]...
...and also got a glowing report from the pediatrician at her 2-year well child visit! Little Miss weighs 28lb, 12oz and stands 36.5 inches tall; a lot of personality in a tiny little body! Doc said she's perfect, but of courseee we already knew that. ;) :)
Sometimesss we try our luck with a "sleep-in Saturday" trick, but nope! Neva neva neva.
Oh, here's where our future house will stand...............(!!!)...
...and meanwhile while we are away rubbernecking our new property, all the animals are back at the mini-house coloring with Crayolas and taking naps in full wardrobes jussssst as Harper instructed them to do. I love Harper's imagination sooo much!
...and when Kate isn't around, baby cousin Van quickly fills the void.
Oh yeah, Van got baptized last weekend, and Brian is his Godfather! Welcome to God's family, little man!
[[Back to Kate: happy [very belated] birthday, sweet princess!!!]]
Aside from all those parties and celebrations ^^, we've been humoring ourselves on the postage stamp lawn with new landscaping projects...
...and chalk murals...
...and garage cleanouts/machinery fixes. Like Dada like daughter, no?
BASICALLY, we're just letting this little toddler rule/run the house and are sitting back and enjoying the ride! ;) :)
Wow......that was even more awful than I first thought it would be... Peel your eyelids back open and hope for better luck when I check back in next month!Bye now. :-*






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.