How awful of a mom am I that H-Bug is 3.5 months old this week and I am juuuust now penning her 2 month posts?
Pretty awful.
But it's ok.
No time for excuses! [But if you really want to read them [[which you probably don't]] thennnnn they're right hurr.]
Hello, 2 months!
I can barely remember this far back [early-onset Alzheimer's? Please no.], but it appears that you began smiling and watching your animal mobiles? ...Great work!!! These must've been your biggest milestones since the chalkboard made a special mention of them! ;) At your well-child checkup, the pediatrician told us that you've been 50th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height at every appointment since birth; but this month, you jumped to 90th for weight [and stayed at 50th for height]. Get it, girl! We love your chubby little cheeks and roll-tastic [not-so-]little thighs! Also if I recall correctly, we switched you to size 2 diapers riiiight at the 2-month mark [because blowouts are only fun for like.....never]. You still love your swing, but you also REALLY love your changing table! Daddy always takes you in for a diaper change and tells you how much you "LOVE being attended to on that thing." ...He is extremely whipped and smitten now, too. I think you have him right where you want him, which is perfect because you're definitely a daddy's girl! Every morning, you wake up around 6am to eat breakfast. And then after you eat and poop and get a dry diaper, you get promoted to the BIG bed and snuggle-sleep with momma until 9am-ish. [Thank you for not making me be up for good at 6am! I love you so much for that!!!] Annnnd the last thing that my shriveled up old momma brain recollects is that being stripped down to a diapey and having nakey time to kick allllll around is your new favorite thing! Your shirt says it all: you sure are bee-utiful!!! :)
xoxox :-* :-*


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.