Raise your hand if you think this is the WORST season in Bachelor/Bachelorette history...
And shame shame SHAME on you if you don't have both of your hands high in the air, because Juan Pablo is a disgusting pig and lots of other things that I can't even bring myself to post in public space. *gag*
Even my Dad loves some Bachelor drama but...nope, not this season. Even naps are higher on the priority list than JP...
And shame shame SHAME on you if you don't have both of your hands high in the air, because Juan Pablo is a disgusting pig and lots of other things that I can't even bring myself to post in public space. *gag*
Even my Dad loves some Bachelor drama but...nope, not this season. Even naps are higher on the priority list than JP...
Four girls left and only three roses to hand out... Brian says if you do not receive a rose tonight at our Bachelor watch party, you must leave immediately! ;) [Seriously, this picture is such a joke... These are leftover decorations from Valentine's Day so do not even think for one tiny second that I went to the effort to decorate for Juan Pablo!!!!]
Now, can someone please explain why/how this is the worst season EVER, yet I cannot bring myself to turn my head? Must.keep.watching. I'm a sucker from drama. But let's be real...who isn't?! ;)
Other week highlights:
-- TWO episodes of this terribly trashy reality TV this week and we spent the second night watching with Camp Patton! No pictures to prove it but you can believe it based on my good merit. Love those kiddos and can't wait to go back and play!
-- Happy birthday, broski Blake! [Sorry to tarnish your reputation by mentioning you in the same post as JP. I know how much you hate The Bachelor show in general!]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.