Thursday, October 31, 2013

- Stairway Railing [Installed] -

I just found all these pics and can't believe I forgot to post something in August, because this project was a BIG DEAL...

So rewind three months...

...And...

Gone are the days of jumping over a giant hole + maneuvering around two ugly barn-dwelling sawhorses...

OUR RAILING IS IN!!!

Mark gets agitated and angry when important "big deal" there's-no-way-we-can-mess-this-up-or-your-house-will-look-like-piss projects are going down, so at first I was only good enough to hold the railing while they filled the holes with glue...

...and pretty soon after that I was only good enough to bake brownies.  Thaaaaat's ok, I'll gladly retreat to the kitchen to get away from the living room stress! #getmeouttahere He's all yours, Brian!!!

Break time snack time anyone?! My mom etched this glass pan as one of my shower gifts last year... Love it!

Here's the finished product! I'm super stoked about how the posts tie in the wire door hanging and clock so well! 

Best part about this? Well, two things:
1) It's way prettier than the sawhorses...
2) I can sleepwalk in peace without fearing a 12-foot fall!


Goodbye house, hello home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.