Sum-It-Up Sunday
WE JUST CLINCHED THE NLCS!!!
Booyahhhh!!!
Bye bye Dodgers, we'll take that pennant please and thank you!
WORLD SERIES BOUND!!!!!!!!
We don't have TV (like we have an actual TV, but just an internet box and no cable/Direct/Dish/whatever), so we watched the game 6 winner at Buffalo Wild Wings! Good decision, because the food and beer was the bomb and the energy in that place was a thousand notches higher than what it would've been from our couch. AKA, it was way better than the fashion in which I was forced to watch games 3, 4, and 5... Heart tones on the left, fake animated game on the right. Super duper lame. If the World Series games fall on my shifts...I'M CALLING IN. Thank God for epidurals which allow women to be simultaneously dilating and sleeping, because I literally cannot get out of this chair OR take my eyes off this game tonight!
But back to BWW.
My parents came too...
...and they REALLY enjoyed the game as evidenced!
Just kidding, have to cut them a little slack... This photo was taken during a commercial break in the game, but I still think it's absolutely hilarious. So hilarious that I sent it to my cousin who is a lone Cardinal fan in Chicago-land. [Cubsville. Ew. But they stand strong and wear their red proudly!] Fifteen minutes later, I got this response...
Parents these days......... Sheesh!!! ;) ;)
We [and our techy rents] are all sorts of stoked for the WORLD SERIES!!! Tweet text gram...ready set GO!
Go crazy folks, go crazy!
Other week highlights:
-- Happy birthday, Petey!
-- Happy birthday, Kaitlin!
-- Happy birthday, Anne Marie!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.