Sunday, May 26, 2013

- Countertops -

Sum-It-Up Sunday

WE. HAVE. COUNTERTOPS!!!!!!

I am so freaking excited.

Seriously, I could do like thirty cartwheels in a row.

Our house is a million times more liveable [and a million times more beautiful, in my humble opinion...!]! :) We've been surviving for a week plus with paper plates and cups and silverware; now we can finally re-open our awesome wedding gifts and get the kitchen stocked with brand new dishes! 


More pics to come...including lots of installation day!



Other week highlights: 

-- The new master bedroom furniture was delivered! 

-- Brian and I shopped in Farview; we baaaasically cleaned out Menards and then went across the street and bought a guest bedroom mattress at Rothman Furniture. Nothing beats all these Memorial Day sales!!

-- When the shopping came to a close, we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I voted to go there for the best dinner rolls ever; Brian voted to go there so he could throw peanut shells on the floor. Whatever works. It's all about the simple things in life, isn't it? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.