Sunday, May 5, 2013

- Brasserie -

Sum-It-Up Sunday

All smiles for this dinner date with my two main men! ;) 

Fr. M.: Thanks for a great evening [and for insisting on buying our dinner even though you are sworn to poverty.......??]! We love you! 


Other week highlights: 

-- While Brian worked all day, I shopped the day away with my momma! Shopping: one of her favorite things to do and one of my least favorite... But alas, I was a good little daughter and kept up my stellar shopping mood all day! [Major progress compared to our last shopping outing.]

-- Eileen and I had lunch at the Elephant Bar in Des Peres. Mmmmm! So great to catch up and hear about her ever-changing life [and new day shift position!]. 

-- Let's go, Cards! Several friends from work and I graced Busch Stadium with our obnoxious presence.

-- We picked out our granite countertops and vanity tops at E&B Granite. More to come on this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.