Saturday, May 27, 2023

- End of the Year: H -

A few days after Scarlett's last day of preschool came Harper's last day at "the big school!"  Woot woot, see ya LATA', 2nd grade!!!

A little bit of work I've saved from February through May:
^^ And I will love this worksheet forever and ever, amen.
So much progress made this year with counting money and telling time! I always tell Harper she is learning things in 2nd grade that I learned in 4th or 5th! :O
^^ Anyone else remember when Pluto was a planet, or just me?!? :P


 
 
 

 

^^ After being Mom-shamed by my oldest daughter that I'm one of the only moms who never signs up to monitor library every Friday, I took a few shifts this semester and actually really loved it! 

Another 2nd grade milestone for Harper was doing readings at Chapel Mass on Tuesdays. On this particular day she had the first reading [4/25/23] on the 8th anniversary of her baptism [4/25/15] in the same church! I remember watching this all unfold and being extra grateful in that moment that God entrusted us to love his beautiful daughter!

The last month of school began the ABC countdown to summer, and all the kiddos got to bring a stuffed animal for A day!

 

The last week of school was the 2nd grade field trip to Marcoot Jersey Creamery! Harper raved about it for days!

 

 And then! FINALLY! The last day of school was here, and we celebrated great friends and a great school year with a street treat at Bobby's after early dismissal!

Peace out, 2nd grade! Thanks for all the memories!
 
And now?! It's time for SUMMER BREAK!!! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.