Friday, August 26, 2022

- End of the Year: S -

Keep laughing that I'm still hung up on end of the year school photos, and I'll keep chugging along and posting more...  [AGAIN, always better late than never in my book!]

For real though, is it just me, or did Scarlett grow like 5 [or maybe even 9] inches this year?! This tall, beautiful girl loved every second of Tuesday/Thursday Pre-K 3 and is quite possibly the sweetest Little Jay I ever did see! :D


A few Pre-K 3 worksheets I collected...

 

 Narrating her drawing of when "Jesus was swallowed by the fish"..... :) :) :)

 

 

 

 

 


...and a few more photos sent via the class portal messaging system!

 

^^ Pajama Day + Charlie Brown Favorite Foods/Thanksgiving Feast Day! :)

On the last day of school, we had spring program practice...

 

...and then the spring program + Pre-K 4's graduation that evening! 


A week after preschool ended, the "big school" ended; Scarlett loved participating at that park party also and was excited to see a few of her Pre-K buddies there!

 

 

Here's to a great summer!  I know Scarlett is looking forward to returning to the same Pre-K building next fall as a big 4-year-old! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.