When these little leprechaun babies jump, click their heels, and shout, "KISS ME, I'M IRISH!" you betta' believe it that you won't have to ask me twice! My momma heart pumped green blood today for these adorable [somewhat]Irish lasses!
The holiday was actually much more anti-climactic this year than usual: a) because 3/17 fell on a Thursday when Brian and I both had to work, Harper and Scarlett were at school, and Juliette was at daycare; and b) because the weather was cold and crappy; and c) because Brian hit the road for Indianpolis Supercross on St. Pat's weekend and I wasn't brave enough to take all 3 kids to a parade in the city by myself! So long.story.short: St. Pat's 2022, you were just alright... And St. Pat's 2023, we're already dreamin' big for ya!
But! I did love Harper's pot o' gold where she elaborated that she's "lucky to be a girl, lucky to have a family, lucky to have a houes [house], and lucky to have a school to lraen [learn]" ...and Scarlett's orange name beard and leprechaun trap and St. Patrick masterpiece. Plus, not pictured: Juliette eating a large bowl of peas to celebrate the primary color of her heritage. :)
Lastly! A little shamrock shoutout for these adorable Cecilia Clare & Co. sister shirts, tutu, bows, and more!
Happy St. Patrick's Day from our crew to yours!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.