I feel like I'm getting to that age where it's better to say I'm "celebrating my 30th birthday...............for the third time!" Gosh, where do the years go?! I'm totally the age now that I thought was "SO OLD" as a kid. But I can't deny that each year brings more friendships, more love, more happiness, more wisdom, and more joy; so maybe being, "SO OLD" isn't so bad after all!
My birthday was on a work day this year, and my co-workers did not let the day go by quietly! Thank you guys for the banner/decor, Starbucks, pastries, book, and super sweet card. [I secretly love spending my birthday at work, and it's pretty obvious why! ;) ]
^^ My birthday was also this special lady's last day [...I'm not crying, you're crying!]. We wish you all the best, Chris!
Then! The party continued after work with all kinds of fun surprises from my family! Grammy, Scarlett and Juliette picked out an Edible Arrangement, Brian bought flowers and made an amazing dinner, and Harper penned the most adorable list of rules. "Do what mom sas for her Brithday," and, "Put a smil on your face for mommy," might just be the most adorable rules I've ever heard lol!!!
After sharing the homemade red velvet cake from Grammy, Juliette spent many minutes playing with the birthday balloons and I spent MANY HOURS feeling like the most loved birthday girl in the world!
Can it be my birthday again tomorrow?! ...Or at a minimum, does Harper's list of birthday rules still apply tomorrow? ;) :)
CHEERS TO 33 AND FEELIN' FREE!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.