Friday, November 19, 2021

- Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil... -

...if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will!  Halloween 2021 had us barking around like:

Maybe I like dressing up for Halloween or maybe I've actually morphed into Cruella, but 'DIS IS SO ME RIGHT NOW: 

PS - Sorry over and over and over again to 'da people I never texted back during our October hell!  But!  Praise be to God that, after surviving a 2+ week COVID quarantine experience [the one that I already moaned and groaned about here], we busted out of our humble abode JUST.IN.TIME to celebrate one of the best holidays of the year!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN, PUPS!!!  

Between pumpkin carving at Uncle Brant's... 

...[which Scarlett slept all the way through]...

...a visit to Boo at the Zoo with Grammy + Papa and Margy + Steve...

...[which Juliette did not enjoy thanks to a bone-chilling wind that kept gusting over her face]...

...and a walk through a haunted house in town...
...[which, surprisingly, everyone seemed to like... But it was literally someone's house that they decorate from top to bottom for Halloween every year; and it was raining the night we went, and all kinds of people were trudging through this house with their wet, dirty shoes, AND THE CARPET!  The carpet!  I couldn't get over the mess these poor people will have to clean up the day after Halloween!  Their carpet was sooo ruined!]...

...we were able to squeeze in alllllll the holiday fun!  The kids also had costume parties at school...

...and then we had a costume/trick-or-treating party at our house on Halloween Eve!

We especially loved dressing up Juliette for her very first Halloween!  She strolled around the neighborhood trick-or-treating with us and every now and then barked out a little rhyme like, "Woof! Woof! Look at me! I'm the cutest little puppy you EVER DID SEE!"  *heart eye emojis forever* for all 3 of my mini-dalmatians! 

Of course, the best part is examining/counting/EATING the candy loot right before bed!

 Look out for Cruella De Vil!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.