One full monthhhh...what what?!
Juliette,
After walking around in a TOTAL sleep-deprived daze during the entire first month home with Harper [and also kind of with Scarlett], I was prepared to do the same with you... But no! Maybe we dove in more prepared for what it would be like to bring a newborn home or maybe we just lowered our standards about ten notches, but the first month with you at home was a total dream and even still feels surreal! You are the SWEETEST little sister we could've ever hoped for, and you fit into our family so perfectly. We see your eyelids all day and your eyeballs all night...
...but, thankfully we have plenty of eager helpers during the daytime to hold you and help take care of you while Mommy sneaks an occasional nap [don't worry, we don't ever throw you to the wolves your big sisters all alone -- Mommy or Daddy is always VERY close by!].
I said everything there possibly was to be said in this post a few weeks ago, so I suppose I won't rehash it all here! In short summary, you are cherished beyond measure, little friend! Cheers to a full month of knowing and loving you!
:-* :-*



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.